May 12, 2021 - Danai Fannin, PhD., NC Central University, "Rural Health Disparities in ASD" *REGISTER HERE*
PAST EVENTS -
- March 3, 2021 - Jill Locke, PhD, University of Washington, "Applying Implementation Science Methods to Support Evidence-based Practice Use for Children with Autism in Schools"
- Feb. 3, 2021 - Giulia Righi, PhD, Brown University, "A Partial Hospital Program for Children & Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities & Psychiatric Co-morbidities: Lessons from the Trenches"
- Jan. 6, 2021 - Vanessa Bal, PhD, Rutgers University, "Assessment of Minimally Verbal Children and Adults"
- Dec. 2, 2020 - Fred Shic, PhD, University of Washington, "Visual Attention in ASD: Explorations Across Development"
- Nov. 4, 2020 - Darren Hedley, PhD, La Trobe University, "From Employment to Mental Health and Suicide Prevention: Reflecting on Five Years of Research with Autistic Adults"
- Oct. 7, 2020 - Chris Chatham, PhD, & Kevin Sanders, MD, Roche,“Challenges in Developing Novel Interventions for Autism at the Global Scale”